26 January 2011

ROMM Pioneer Crossings

Mayberry, John, Mary, Charlotta (see Olofson)John, 56, and Mary Younger, 56, traveled with two of their children in the Brigham Young Company in 1848.

Olofson, Charlotta
Traveled in 1863 in an unidentified company.
Circumstantial evidence from emigration and genealogical records proves that Charlotte, 39, traveled to Utah in 1863. On the passenger list of the ship B.S. Kimball in 1863 she is listed as "Charlotte Johansdotter," her father's name being Johannes Olofson.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello! I am Stephanie (Romm)Hodgson, and I came across your blog searching for family history information and stories on some of the Romm line and was wondering if you might be the Wendy that married my cousin Trent? What a great way to keep track of all these stories and links! I am just getting started and your site is inspiring :)

Wendy said...

Stephanie - I am Trent's wife!

We've been doing a lot with the Romm line, but we haven't done much with the Johnson line. We went to a Johnson reunion on Saturday and saw Grandma Ida Mae. They gave a resource that I'll explore and post later.

Find me on Facebook and I'll send you my email. It's so nice to know who else is working on these lines.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.